Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Ah ha ... so here I am

And so I have finally found a good place to blog ... by this I mean, of course, that some of my closest friends have blogs here too and so it seems like an ideal place to blog too! So I suppose I should first apologize to Franny for picking the same template as her but really darling it was the nicest one! This is not to discount the choices of any other bloggers but to me this is a really nice and inviting looking template. A perfect place to want to write all sorts of crazy things that come to mind ... it looks as inviting as a beautiful new journal with a soft leather cover and nice antique looking pages on the inside. Oooo ... I am excited already!

So ... in the future you will find me here writing all sorts of nonsense and probably a few rants here and there. For now though it is late and I still want to squeeze a few pages of Harry Potter before bedtime! Oh, the curse of a good book ... gotta love it!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aha, I knew we'd get you to come to the dark side....

everything is going according to plan...

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

seriously though, welcome on Magda...we missed you!

Kim :)

8/18/2005 11:09 AM  
Blogger Franny said...

Magda, please check out my blog for info regarding you using this template.
And welcome to the secret society...one where no special clothing is required! (KIDDING!)
~Franny

8/18/2005 10:01 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Hey Magda:

It's hard to resist this blog stuff, isn't it?! The Divas are together again.

Karen

8/26/2005 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home