Tuesday, August 30, 2005

An Event To Remember

So there are pictures, at last, from the "wedding of the year" ... this of course being because it was my wedding and therefore in my life it placed a little higher than most other people's weddings :) I have been recieving many an anxious email and phone call about these pictures. Sometimes it reminds me of friends of mine who have children and all anyone ever wants from them is to see pictures of their kids ... the parent no longer exists just the kids. Only fair I suppose, the kids are usually cutier ... just kidding!! Well anyways so I even doubt most of you have taken the time to read this far before skipping ahead to see the long awaited pictures that prove to all my friends in Canada, who were unable to attend, that I did in fact get married and didn't just make up some elaborate scheme to run off to Texas and .... ya no, there is no logical reason why I would otherwise just run off to Texas. So here you are. Enjoy. I personally think we made a beautiful couple! And it was a very special day!





1 Comments:

Blogger Mark Leslie said...

Magda:

Congratulations (a little late) - and thanks for posting the wedding pictures - you guys look great together, and it's fun to read your blog and play catch up on what you've been up to

Mark

9/14/2005 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home