Tuesday, August 30, 2005

An Event To Remember cont.

Here are a few more pictures that wouldn't fit in the last post. I realize it seems as though I am now going to bombard you all with hords of pictures from my wedding until you have to beg me to stop, but really I won't over do it and post all ninety-one that we actually have in our album. However, for the Divas I add this note that once my parent's have had a chance to look at their album you are more than welcome to badger them to let you look at it too.

Aren't my flower girls adorable ... and the ring bearer was such a charmer!! I was worried about having kids in the wedding for their unpredictable nature, but they all did such a wonderful job! And were just so sweet. I felt like the most popular girl on the block because they kept wanting to be around me and hugging me! They wrote me the sweetest notes saying that I was a beautiful bride and that they loved me ... it was very touching!


I always knew that I would cry at my wedding ... it was inevitable really, and sure enough we barely got half-way down the aisle when I started sobbing ... naturally, these are tears of joy! I LOVE this picture of Chris!! He looks amazing! He just looked so handsome that day that when I saw him at the end of the aisle waiting for me my heart literally skipped a beat! *Sigh* I am so in love with my husband!!
And isn't this a wonderful family portrait!!! I love it!! My parents and Chris' parents. I think that everyone looked so beautiful that day!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Wicked Wordsmith said...

Hi Magda...remember me? As one of your "Canadian friends," I never doubted that you would actually get married. :) Looks like things are going very well - take care! ~ Dana

8/30/2005 4:52 PM  
Blogger Franny said...

This is how it should be. A love to last all eternity...your pictures are very familiar to me, almost like I have seen them before in a vision or a dream of your future...like I always knew what they would look like because I have seen them in my own personal Pensieve. Nothing but beauty and love and happiness on your face, a stunning little dress and a handsome groom. Perfect!

9/01/2005 9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dearest Magda,

You looked so beautiful...and Chris so handsome. Perfect pictures of a perfect day. I wish I could have been there to witness it first hand.

All the best.

Love Kim

9/08/2005 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home