Friday, September 09, 2005

Chris Floyd

Last week Dianne and I discovered Chris Floyd. In my Katrina entry his is the article that I recommeneded most highly, alongside the Anne Rice article. Now I have been reading the entries on his website daily because I love his writing style and what he says is dead on. Yesterday I found the following entry and I would highly encourage everyone to read it! If we had doubts and questions about what the role of the government was, should be or could be in a national disaster like the one we are facing in Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama then this article will certainly open your eyes. Or merely confirm what you already knew, that the leader of this country, the President himself, did not step up to the plate and act as he should have or could have.

A Curious Lacuna -- Chris Floyd -- 7 Sept. 05

For more information about Chris Floyd follow this link: Welcome to Empire Burlesque or check out his blog on Blogspot.com : Empire Burlesque .

(Anyone who has spent time in Russia is a person after my own heart! So obviously he has smart things to say!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Franny said...

You're right about Chris Floyd. He writes with a cool hand and a clear head. Why don't more people listen to what their gut is telling them?

9/10/2005 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home